Hurt In A Car Wreck That's Not Your Fault?
We all know that there are dangerous drivers in Granbury. If you or your family member were hurt in a wreck, that was not your fault, you may need help dealing with the insurance company, the medical bills, or what to tell the insurance adjustor. Consider letting us help you make this right because the insurance company for the other driver may not be treating your fairly. Without the right legal help you may not know if you are handling your claim successfully.
End The Struggle
An experienced car crash attorney with the heart of a teacher can:
- Investigate what happened to you. The investigation starts with your story. Our legal team cares about what happened to you and wants to listen to you talk about the crash and about your injuries. Once your case begins, we will work hard to gather all relevant evidence so that we can prepare a strong case.
- Negotiate with the insurance company. Our experience, hard work, and preparation often pay off when we negotiate with insurance companies. We believe that how we win matters as much as winning. Accordingly, we will be honest, ethical, and aggressive in our negotiation of your claim.
- Represent you in court. We do not shy away from litigation. If a fair settlement cannot be reached by negotiation, then we will thoroughly prepare your case for court and fight hard to repair what's been taken from you.
At the Cain Law Firm, we believe that how we win each case matters as much as our success. Everyone at our firm has a high moral character. We are ethical, we are professional, and we are committed to working hard for each and every client.
Put Us On Your Side
Common injuries we see our clients recover from can include the following:
- Broken bones.
- Spinal cord injuries.
- Brain injury or head trauma.
- Lost limb or amputation.
- Serious injury that interferes with your ability to work, take care of your family, or enjoy your life.
As our client, you remain in control of your case. We do the work, but you retain the decision-making power and you stay in control of your own life.
To learn more about how we may be able to help you, please contact us by phone or via this website at your earliest convenience. Let us provide you with a free initial consultation about your rights and learn how our car wreck law firm with traditional Texas values can make a difference for you.