Our law firm has been privileged to have served clients from every walk of life for their legal needs. They include individuals and family members of firefighters, active and retired members of the armed forces, teachers, doctors, engineers, scientists, elected officials, housewives, retired grandparents, preachers, and even other lawyers. Often our clients convey a verbal appreciation to us at the close of their case, and from time to time, they express their appreciation in a written note or letter, such as a few below that we recently received.
- Thank you so much for helping us through this tough time. My family and I owe great gratitude to you and all that you have done. Thank you! - Linda F., Fort Worth, TX
- I remember one particular night when my child was a toddler. She came to the foot of the bed and said, "Mama, I saw an angel". . . It wasn't until several years later that I realized that angels come in different packages. . . I want to thank you for being our angels to offer assistance in the time we needed you most. Annette W., Granbury, TX
- Brett, we wanted to formally thank you for all of your help, knowledge, time, and advice you so willingly gave us. Having the peace of mind you gave us is greatly appreciated! We have no clue what would have happened to our family had we not had you as our attorney. Shelly W., Fort Worth, TX
- My husband and I just wanted to thank you for all of the work you did on our behalf. As I told you, my goal was to have the responsible party admit in some way their negligence, and they did that. Money does talk! Brett, we were both so impressed with you . . . you are a fine man, and we were lucky to find you. We wish you happiness with your family and satisfaction in your work. Clay and Jimmy P., Fort Worth, TX
- I have seen a lot after serving in Iraq, and I know now how to appreciate good character when I see it. Everyone who helped me with my case in your office was top notch. Thank you so much for helping me. I so truly appreciate it. Dean B. Plano, TX
- Brett, I wanted to thank you so very much for all that you have done for my children and me. . . I could never thank you enough. . . With a sincere heart, thank you again for all that you have done. - Hilary P. Dallas, TX